Harshita Mahajan is the mother of Sahil Mahajan who is 13 years old . She is an MBA who worked in the Finance sector for 10 years. When Sahil was diagnosed with Autism in 2000, She resigned her assignment at HDFC Bank and devoted herself full time to researching and implementing treatments to help Sahil. This Site documents some of the experiences of the many treatments undertaken with Sahil and the ongoing research of programs/protocols that help special needs children.
- Phenols , PST and Sulphur Metabolism
- The Miracle of Young Coconut Kefir/ Fermented Young Coconut Water for the Gut
- Post 5 days of Camel Milk; Degeneration...Quest and...Discovery...
- Our experiences with NACD
- Yeast Clostridia and the Gut-3
- Message Posted To Autism Mercury List(12thJanuary2010) on how to handle Yeast and Clostridia
- Minocycline Experiences
- Vitamin B12 forms, Folate and Autism
- @Uber_Support extremely disappointed with the cust.service in Delhi. Treated badly by driver &wrongly charged by Uber #badcustomerservice 1 month ago
- facebook.com/pg/Harshita-Ma… #ScienceMarchCLE 4 months ago
- articles.mercola.com/sites/articles…... fb.me/CUNtQKCU 4 years ago
- youtube.com/watch?feature=… fb.me/B7zjqvPC 4 years ago